pgCenter 0.6.0 released.
Great news for all pgCenter users – a new version 0.6.0 has been released with new features and few minor improvements.
Here are some major changes:
- new wait events profiler – a new sub-command which allows to inspect long-running queries and understand what query spends its time on.
- goreleaser support – goreleaser helps to build binary packages for you, so you can find .rpm and .deb packages on the releases page.
- Goreport card A+ status – A+ status is the little step to make code better and align it to Golang code style
This release also includes following minor improvements and fixes:
- report tool now has full help list of supported stats, you can, at any time, get a descriptive explanation of stats provided by pgCenter. Check out the “–describe” flag of “pgcenter report”;
- “pgcenter top” now has been fixed and includes configurable aligning of columns, which make stats viewing more enjoyable (check out builtin help for new hotkeys);
- wrong handling of group mask has been fixed. It is used for canceling group of queries, or for termination of backends’ groups;
- also fixed the issue when pgCenter is failed to connect to Postgres with disabled SSL;
- and done some other minor internal refactoring.
New release is available here. Check it out and have a nice day.